Closing Date: 31 May 2014
Axiata Foundation University Leadership Development Programme (ULDP)
The University Leadership Development Programme is a 'summer camp' style programme is open to Malaysian undergraduates studying in local and overseas universities from 8 August till 22 August 2014. A selected group of students who have completed the programme will have the opportunity to apply what they have learnt through our 8-week Structured Internship programme the following year.
Our aim is to put leadership concepts into practice, focusing on dealing with real-world challenges in a changing business environment.
What can the programme do for you?
- Improve leadership skills- intensive development programme with challenging business simulations
- Enhance employability - build critical skills in communication, cognitive skills and emotional intelligence (EI)
- Weekly presentations by students with coaching and mentoring from distinguished business leaders
- Fun, energetic and inspiring indoor and outdoor activities
- Network with top Malaysian students from all around the world
- Business simulation winners will receive attractive prizes
- Gain exposure with regional placement in a structured 8-week Internship Programme
- Malaysian undergraduate students studying in recognised local and overseas universities
- Students enrolled in the following areas of studies: Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths, Social Sciences, Business and Management are encouraged to apply
- Minimum requirement of 2nd Class Upper or CGPA 3.3 or equivalent
- Download the form here [docx]. This document will be used to apply for the programme via the web form.
- Application opens 17 February till 31 May 2014, click here to apply for the programme. Do follow us on our facebook.
All expenses incurred during the programme from 8 August till 22 August 2014 will be borne by Axiata excluding transportation to and from place of study or residence to the Axiata Office in Kuala Lumpur.