|Malaysia CIMB Bank Talent Trail for Undergraduate Students|
Last call, students! Registration extended till 6 January 2017. Join CIMB Talent Trail for a chance to win cash prizes worth RM25k, and test your employability skills while you’re at it. So, sign up now!
About CIMB Talent Trail 2017What is the CIMB Talent Trail?
The CIMB Talent Trail is an annual outdoor event, a collaboration between Talent Corporation Malaysia (TalentCorp) and CIMB Group for Malaysian university students to enhance their employability skills. Together with CIMB Fusion Partners – Hewlett Packard Enterprise, PwC, Teach for Malaysia, ZICOlaw and Accenture, CIMB Talent Trail aims to help university students test their readiness as they transition from academics to the corporate world. Participants will be challenged on their:
- English language skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Preparedness in facing challenges
- Mental and physical fitness
Be prepared for real fun and win attractive prizes!
Blaze Your Way to the Top and Win Cash Prizes Worth RM25,000!Calling all Malaysian university students! Come together for a challenge made fun with exciting activities, and find out how employable you are in the corporate world.
Sign up for the CIMB Talent Trail now and put your skills and English language proficiency to the test!
- Gather your team and register by 6 January 2017!
- Answer the Quiz section correctly in the Registration Form to qualify for Regional Rounds!
- Regional Rounds are happening on these dates!
- Kuala Lumpur : 17 January 2017
- Johor Bahru : 19 January 2017
- Penang : 23 January 2017
- 60 Teams from 3 Regions will battle it out on 25 February 2017 at CIMB, Menara Bumiputra-Commerce, Kuala Lumpur!
1st Prize: RM5,000
2nd Prize: RM3,000
3rd Prize: RM2,000
4th Prize: RM1,800
5th Prize: RM1,600