AirAsia WPUA for University Staffs & Students
1) How do I book with WPUA?
You may book through your university’s PTJ (Pusat Tanggungjwab).
2) How do I apply for WPUA?
To apply for WPUA, you are advised to consult with your university or travel agents.
3) Who will issue the payment for WPUA?
Payment will be under and with discretion of the university treasury/finance department.
For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.airasia.com/wpua
4) What is the difference between online purchase and WPUA?
WPUA is a packaged deal. It includes 40kgs of baggage, 20kgs of sports equipment, inflight meal, BIG Points, travel insurance and Premium Seat; all for one price.
5) Is the price of WPUA same as the price of online purchases on www.airasia.com?
WPUA has a fixed price; therefore, the price may differ from the prices available on www.airasia.com
6) What are the benefits of purchasing WPUA?
If WPUA is purchased using your BIG Shot ID, you can earn 1 BIG Point for every RM1 you spend. The points can be redeemed for flight tickets, hotels and other BIG benefits.
7) Which local public universities (IPTAs) are entitled for AirAsia WPUA?
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangasa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK), and
- Univesiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
Do not forget to get 0.5% cashback when purchasing flight ticket from AirAsia Malaysia.